找回密码
 注册

快捷登录

澳航飞行常客

jasonleelp 楼主 来自: 中国广东广州

举报

Sorry for replying late!

I have searched Cathy Pacific frequent flyer website, however, it also should pay 50 US dollars! Did you know any frequent flyer applying for free and it also the member of Oneworld?

Thank you a lot!
回复 · 2009-11-28 20:37:38

举报

I just apply Quantas frequent flyer successfully due to using Hongkong as my resident region.

thank you for helping me a lot!
回复 · 2009-11-28 22:39:59
nathanxu 来自: 澳大利亚

举报

I just apply Quantas frequent flyer successfully due to using Hongkong as my resident region.

thank you for helping me a lot!
jasonleelp 发表于 28/11/2009 22:39

Good to hear everything worked out for you.  Just like to remind you to change your home address to your Australian address as soon as possible as they will send the card to you shortly.  
For your information, Japan Airline offers free frequent flyer program.
回复 · 2009-11-30 09:43:03

举报

Quants will sent me a care without using the Australia region as my reident adress? However, I cannot change the adress to China. What a pity!
回复 · 2009-11-30 10:58:44

举报

14# jasonleelp

Most airlines would send their frequent flyer to international users, I don't believe there is any exception to Qantas.  Can you change your card address to your or your friend's Australia address?
回复 · 2009-11-30 11:59:20

举报

It cannot be changed. u know, the adress is my real adress, but the country is not! But it doesn't matter because collecting the point should provide the member only. but if can change the counry, it will be better. lol!
回复 · 2009-11-30 21:41:04

举报

16# jasonleelp

Is there's any reason you cannot change the address?  I just double checked my frequent flyer online, I can change my address including the country.  You can do that under "Your profile" link.
回复 · 2009-11-30 21:55:42

举报

Actually I know how to change, but the problem is when I change the country, it represent error. I think this is why I cannot use China as my applying country.

And I also have another questions, I will transfer in Sydney airport. Accouding to the informaiton I search on the Internet, I have to go Terminal 3 from Terminal 1 if I go to hobart.

The question is when I pick up my luggage in T1, where can we check-in? Is it before catching the bus in T1?

And as you experience,  how big the carry-on luggage can take maximally?

My english is not good. I hope you can understand! Thank you!
回复 · 2009-12-1 00:18:53

举报

18# jasonleelp

If you can't input any Chinese Address, why don't you change to an Australia address?  Would it work for you?

Are you flying with Qantas from Sydney to Hobart?  If you are flying Qantas from Sydney to Hobart, you will have to turn right after you go through quarantine.  Just follow the sign with Qantas check-in.  You can complete your domestic check-in within T1.  You will in fact go through security in T1 again before you get on a free shuttle bus, and the bus will drop you off in T3.  

Feel free to use Chinese, I am just very slow with typing Chinese.
回复 · 2009-12-1 09:15:58

举报

According to Qantas' website, your carry on baggage should be:
1 x 115cm (45in) bag or 1 x 185cm (73in) non rigid garment bag, should be 7KG per piece for international flight.  You can have one more for domestic flight.  
http://www.qantas.com.au/travel/ ... age/global/en#jump0
回复 · 2009-12-1 09:19:37