找回密码
 注册

快捷登录

习大大11月可能来塔州?!

AngryBird 2014-7-30 15:28:48 阅读 15172 来自: 澳大利亚
报纸上面写的

http://www.themercury.com.au/news/tasmania/laying-out-the-welcome-mat-for-chinese-president-xi-jinping/story-fnj4f7k1-1227006443792

TALKS are progressing to shore up the visit to Tasmania of Chinese President Xi Jinping after he attends the G20 summit in Brisbane from Nov­ember 15-16.

Tasmania would be broadcast to a television audience of 400 million Chinese viewers placing the state’s tourism dev­elopers at an advantage to capitalise on a share of $20 billion forecast investment nationally by Chinese companies in coming years.

Premier and Minister for Tourism, Hospitality and Events Will Hodgman said the State Government recognised the enormous opportunities presented by rapidly expanding markets in Asia.

“That’s why I participated in the national trade mission to China earlier this year, where I was able to deliver the message to our most important trading partner that Tasmania is well and truly open for business,” he said.

“During my visit, I also had the great privilege to meet the President of China and to personally invite him to visit Tasmania.

“Since then, I have had ongoing discussions with repres­entatives of the Chinese Government to repeat our warmest invitation to the Pres­ident.

“A visit from the President would present unparalleled opportunities to promote our state to the world and to further strengthen our economic and cultural relationships with China.”

A record 18,900 Chinese tourists visited in Tasmania in the year to March — almost double the previous year.

Tourism Industry Council chief executive Luke Martin said the industry needed to be prepared for a further influx.

“If the President comes down, there will be an explos­ion of interest in Tasmania and we have to be ready and have processes in place to deal with that at every level,’’ he said.

``Whether it's the influx of visitors we’ll get or the investment opportunities that will come from it.

“They like Tasmania because it’s clean, it’s a safe industry, it’s not overly regulated. It’s driven by pride, there’s a lot more pride in a tourism development than there is in a mine.”

Mr Martin said although Chinese investors had the capital, they were not always looking for a hands-on project.

“They won’t necessarily have the ideas,’’ he said.

``They’ll have the desire, the thirst, but it’s that link between Tasmanians and the investors and developers and linking the capital.”

Mr Martin said it was likely the visit would be a fly in, fly out day trip because of the lack of accommodation for a the large entourage which would be travelling with the President.

President of the Chinese Community Association of Tasmania Daniel Chan said President Xi would be warmly welcomed.、

(0)
AngryBird

发表回复

评论列表(2条)

举报

楼下的接上
回复 · 2014-8-1 22:07:59

举报

确实不错,顶先
回复 · 2014-8-1 22:07:59