请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版
 找回密码
 注册

快捷登录

Price HUGE Drop down for a quick sale, only hang out this month. Waiti ...

Dame 2021-10-3 08:04:09 显示全部楼层 阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题 来自: 澳大利亚
汽车出售
交易方式: 出售
变速箱: 自动
价格:
价格区间: 5万-8万
车辆品牌: Mercedes Benz
车辆型号: ML250d
车辆年份: 2013
公里数: 138000
联系人: Dame
手机号: 0416002379
微信:
Price HUGE Drop down for a quick sale, only hang out this month.
Waiting for someone to drive away,Otherwise it would be trade-in to local dealer.

This is a very reliable family-used car. The reason for selling is because I will leave TAS at the end of the year.
I cherish the use of this car very much, the brake rotors just replaced and the service just done in July.

If u take it, you will get the following beneficial
2* Brembo Rotors(Brand new, worth over $2000)
2* Brembo Brake Pad
4* 21 inches alloy wheels with Brand new tyres, which I paid at April 2021
New air filter, fuel filter, oil filter, air conditioning filter and clear oil which just done from July.

The engine maintains a good economy while having plenty of power. 7.8 Litre per 100km.

This car is equipped with a 360-degree camera to assist parking. And equipped with air suspension to ensure the comfort of this car. Since I have worked in Mercedes for many years, I only choose the most suitable accessories for maintenance. This car is equipped with an AMG exterior package and 21-inch large wheels.

The color of this car is perfect, just a few scratches on the rim and a little dent on the right rear door from ex-owner.

A rare good car with complete maintenance records.

SAFETY FEATURES:
This car has front parking sensors, brake assist, knee airbag for driver, passenger airbag, driver airbag and front vision camera. Parking will be a breeze with park assist. It has 9 airbags fitted for your protection. This car has forward collision alert/warning. Equipped with ABS brakes. This car has side vision camera, side airbags, driver attention detection and rear view camera.

MORE FEATURES:
This car has DVD player, leather steering wheel, front & rear power windows, USB audio input and voice recognition. Bluetooth capability that allows you to make hands free phone calls while driving. This car has dual zone climate control air conditioning. This car has leather look seats, satellite navigation (GPS) and cruise control. 21" alloy wheels, remote central locking, roof rails, power steering and hill descent control (HDC).

This car is priced to sell quickly at $30,950. It will come with a roadworthy certificate.

说点什么

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

商业推广

战略合作